Rent the pillars of the banking, financial services and insurance ecosystem
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to plague society, industries and economies have had to adapt to this changing reality.
Amid the shadow of uncertainty that hangs over the world, a group of brands remains a beacon of hope, unerringly attracting consumers, even as a new world order is being forged for economies and society around the world. A whole generation of consumers and brands are awakening to the possibilities of change, reinventing the rules of engagement, and the context in which each of these actors plays their role.
In crowded and noisy markets, consumers who buy everything from antacids to airline tickets look to the brands they trust again and again. Trust is a fundamental building block of industry and society; it is the intangible and invisible glue that holds society, human relations and even businesses together. Indeed, this is a critical aspect of all relationships, as it forces us to choose to be both vulnerable and courageous. And it is the confidence that underlies the rise of these few motley brands that have played a key role for society and industry as systemic stabilizers. For this and more, they were rightly put in the spotlight at an inaugural BFSI 50 Most Trusted Brands Gala held in Mumbai.
By acting quickly, decisively and with empathy, these brands have influenced, inspired, energized and re-engaged a whole new generation of customers and stakeholders who are part of their unique ecosystems, and gained new ones as they nurture growth towards the horizon of the next normal. These brands have their finger on the pulse of consumers and communities, understood their feelings and gave them exactly what they wanted, providing pleasure even in these difficult times. For this, and their record of excellence, these distinguished deans took center stage.
A galaxy of eminent brands graced the occasion. This included
• 5Paisa.com – https://www.5paisa.com/
• Aditya Birla Capital – https://www.adityabirlacapital.com/
• Airtel payment bank – https://www.airtel.in/bank/
• Amazon Pay – https://pay.amazon.com/
• Axis Bank – https://www.axisbank.com/
• AU Small Finance Bank – https://www.aubank.in/
• Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. – https://www.bajajallianz.com/
• Bajaj Finserv – https://www.bajajfinserv.in/
• Bandhan Bank – https://bandhanbank.com/
• Bank of Baroda – https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
• Canara Bank – https://canarabank.com/
• City Union Bank – https://www.cityunionbank.com/
• Federal Bank – https://www.federalbank.co.in/
• FlexPay India – https://www.flexpay.in/
• Google Pay – https://pay.google.com/intl/en_in/about/
• HDFC Bank – https://www.hdfcbank.com/
• HDFC Ergo – https://www.hdfcergo.com/
• HDFC Life – https://www.hdfclife.com/
• HSBC Bank – https://www.hsbc.co.in/
• ICICI Bank – https://www.icicibank.com/
• IDBI Bank – https://www.idbibank.in/
• IDFC First Bank – https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
• Indian Bank – https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp
• Indusind Bank – https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal.html
• Innoviti payment solutions – https://innoviti.com/
• Jio Payments – https://www.jiopaymentsbank.com/
• JK Insurance Brokers – https://www.jkorg.in/index.php/businesses/jk-insurance
• Kotak Mahindra Bank – https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
• Club Lenden – https://www.lendenclub.com/
• LIC – https://licindia.in/
• LIC housing finance – https://www.lichousing.com/
• Max Financial Services – https://www.maxfinancialservices.com/
• NABARD – https://www.nabard.org/
• Nivesh.com – https://www.nivesh.com/
• Fintech Niyogin – https://www.niyogin.com/
• Paytm – https://paytm.com/
• Pe phone – https://www.phonepe.com/
• Energy finance company – https://www.pfcindia.com/
• National Bank of Punjab – https://www.pnbindia.in/
• RBL Bank – https://www.rblbank.com/
• Reliance Capital – https://www.trustcapital.co.in/
• SBI Bank – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
• SBI general insurance – https://www.sbigeneral.in/portal/
• Shriram Transport Finance Company – https://www.stfc.in/
• Sezzle – https://sezzle.com/
• Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – https://www.ujjivansfb.in/
• UTI mutual fund – https://www.utimf.com/
• Utkarsh Small Finance Bank – https://www.utkarsh.bank/
• Yes Bank – https://www.yesbank.in/
• Zaggle – https://www.zaggle.in/
These brands have gone beyond the call of duty to fulfill their calling, setting new benchmarks for the industry and the communities they represent and serve. In the process, they have embodied the spirit of the brand for the greater good, even as a new normal takes shape.
The successes of these brands have also been featured on Marksmen Daily, a one-stop destination for highly specialized, industry-led content, delivering actionable insights that provide executives with the knowledge they need to navigate a changing global order. .
The achievements and progressive thinking of these brands reshaped the trajectory not only of India’s present, but above all of its future and position in the global milieu.
Team Marksmen’s mission is to help organizations and leaders across all industries create impactful change that matters.
Our work stems from a comprehensive understanding of each client’s personalized context, unique requirements, industry dynamics and macroeconomic environment. This allows us to create branded solutions that resonate with audiences and thus help advance management practice.
Through a range of bespoke industry-centric knowledge platforms – using a variety of formats such as panel discussions, summits and conferences, workshops and awards ceremonies – we help decision makers across the world industry to navigate critical issues and inform their worldview for better decision making.
(For more information, contact Rajesh Khuchandani at 9833019195)