Aptus Value Housing IPO: Here’s How You Can Easily Apply To The Show That Opens Today
- Here are three easy ways to apply for an IPO through banks and apps like Zerodha, Upstox.
- Note: A demat account, trading app and UPI ID are required if you are applying for an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- The IPO of the mortgage company opened on Tuesday and will close on August 12.
Real estate loan company
The Chennai-based company is a retail focused housing finance company primarily serving low and middle income independent clients in rural and semi-urban markets of India.
In the midst of this IPO season, how to complete IPOs has been one of the most asked questions. So let’s go into the alternatives to easily apply for an IPO. To invest in an IPO, you must ask to buy a “lot of shares” in the market. Auctions for these IPOs are generally open for three days, especially during market hours. For
A demat account, a trading app like Zerodha, Angel Broking, etc. and a UPI ID on the BHIM app are needed if you want to conveniently invest in an IPO.
The Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a banking system for money transfers on payment apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.
One of the easiest ways to track and invest in IPOs is through trading platforms.
Here’s how you can do it through Zerodha’s Kite app, which is for trading stocks and commodities.
- Log in to the mobile app and select the IPO option under the console. If you log in through the desktop, navigate to console – portfolio – IPO.
- You will find a list of IPOs open for investment. Select the IPO you want to invest in.
- Enter your UPI ID from the BHIM application. Make sure your UPI ID is mapped to your personal bank account.
- Select the type of investor for your request.
- Enter the lot size (number of shares needed to buy in one lot) announced by the company.
- Check the cut-off price for more equity award chance as it indicates the willingness of the investor to subscribe for shares at any discovered price within the price range. The cut-off price is the issue price.
- Retail investors can bid for a maximum of three lots.
- After this step, click on the checkbox to confirm and submit.
- The last step is to accept the mandate request to proceed with the IPO on your BHIM UPI application. Once the mandate is accepted, the amount of funds for the IPO will be blocked until the award.
- Now wait for the stock award date to see if you have received the lot size you are bidding on.
If you’ve invested through a brokerage firm like Upstox, here are the 5 simple steps to investing in an IPO:
Step 1: Log into the Upstox app or website with your credentials.
Step 2: Select the IPO you want to invest in and create an IPO app.
Step 3: Add up to 3 offers in the price range.
Step 4: Confirm your application.
Step 5: Accept the UPI mandate and block funds on your UPI mobile app
Another way to invest is through your bank.
This option is generally available between 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. on the bank’s website. Here’s how to do it:
- Log into your bank’s net bank account.
- Go to the investment section and select the IPO option.
- Fill in your investment and bank account information to complete the verification process.
- Later, select the IPO you want to apply for.
- Enter the number of shares and the bid price.
- Read and accept the “terms and conditions” documents.
- Submit your application.
SEE ALSO: Coal India, Shree Cement, RIL, and other top stocks to watch August 10
Exxaro Tiles IPOs: How to Check Grant Status, Listing Date and More